In principle, access to the information available on or via the website is possible without having to provide any personal details, such as surname, postal address, email address…
Exceptionally, to obtain additional services (information request, reservation, members area, subscription to a newsletter…) personal information, basically contact details, may be requested of the user. In this case, the user is alerted beforehand and the data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the law of the 8th December 1992 on the processing of personal details. Specifically, this means that:
- Your personal details can only be collected and processed for the ends indicated at the time of their collection.
- You will have the right to view your personal details, in order to check their accuracy and correct any errors in them. To do this you can contact the personal responsible for the processing of your details, whose contact details are given belowo.
- The regional authority undertakes to take all the appropriate security measures in order to avoid third parties exploiting the personal details you have communicated.
PERSONAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING
Any queries related to the protection of privacy on the website can be sent to us at the postal address indicated on the website and by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
USE OF BROWSING INFORMATION FOR STATISTICAL ENDS
When you access the website, the servers used automatically collect the following data:
- the IP address assigned to you when you connect;
- the date and time you access the website;
- the pages viewed;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system installed on the PC;
- the search engine and the key words used to find the website.
This information is kept for the sole purpose of measuring the number of visitors in the various sections of the website and to make improvements.
In order to facilitate your browsing of the website and to optimise its technical management, this website may occasionally use “cookies”.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information saved by a website in your computer’s web browser. This “cookie” can be recovered on a subsequent visit to the same site. The “cookie” cannot be read by any other web site than the one that has created it. The website uses “cookies” for administrative ends in order, for example, to record your preferences for certain types of information, which will avoid you having to repeat the same keyboard entries every time you visit our website.
Most “cookies” only work for the duration of a session or visit. None of them contain information that makes you liable to be contacted by phone, email or post. You can also configure your browser to inform you when a “cookie” is created or to prevent them being recorded.